Construction method concerning the external shell of the building.
Patent title: Polyhedral surfaced, celled, space dividing structure.
Main characteristics of the system:
- Freely form-able volumes, double curved surfaces with a simple, accessible technology
- Increased structure and thermal values
- Self supporting structure form the roof and external walls, whereupon almost any cladding material can be applied
- Cellulose, mineral or glass wool blow insulation in the internal cells of the structure
- Cost efficient, low technology required
- Prefabrication, mass production mounting-dismounting possibilities